Chinese medicine can assist in improving and often curing a wide range of conditions. Our specialty is infertility and gynecological disorders but we also have achieved great success in neurological disorders, allergies, stress, depression and much more.
Primary infertility is the failure for a couple to conceive after attempting for at least one year( if under 35) or 6 months (if 35 and over).
Secondary infertility is difficulty conceiving after already having conceived( either to term or had a miscarriage).
Common Causes of Infertility:
stress, sexually transmitted diseases, contraceptives used a long time, diet & lifestyle, Certain conditions: Male problems=35%, Ovulation problem=20%,Tubal problem=20%,Endometriosis=10%,Cervical factors=5%
Can be treated by acupuncture and Chinese herbs combination based on the individual differential diagnosis.
- Neurological Disorders: headache, migraine, TMJ
- Upper Respiratory Disorders: common cold, asthma, allergies,
- Digestive Disorders: constipation, diarrhea, gastritis, indigestion
- IVF & Fertility support
- Gynecological disorders: irregular menstruation, menopause, PMS
- Stress, Depression, Anxiety & Insomnia
- Skin problems
- Immune system deficiency: fatigue
- Circulation disorders: anemia, palpitation, numbness
- Sexual dysfunction/ impotence
Contact us for more information.