What is Acupuncture
An acupuncture treatment is all about allowing the body to naturally heal itself and function better. This is done by placing needles into different areas of the body.
How acupuncture Works
TCM comes from a philosophical treatment model that involves the flow of cyclic energy within the body. This energy flows through pathways known as meridians, which are connected to physiological systems and bodily organs. The energy inside the organ is “Qi.” This energy can become yin, yang, obstructed, excessive, or deficient. To balance the level of Qi in the body, acupuncture treatment is used.
You will get a free consultation upon your first appointment and then each additional consultation will be $50. The issues which acupuncture can help treat include:
1) Neurological disorders such as TMJ, migraine, and headaches.
2) Assistance with Fertility and IVF
3) Disorders of the upper respiratory system, such as allergies, asthma, and the common cold.
4) Disorders of the digestive system, such as indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, and gastritis.
5) Acute or chronic pains in the lower back, shoulder, tendonitis, knee, or sciatica.
6) Problems with the skin.
7) Mental health issues such as insomnia, anxiety, stress, and depression.
8) Disorders of the reproductive system, such as PMS, menopause, or abnormal menstruation.
9) Deficiency in the immune system, like with fatigue.
10) Disorders of the circulatory system, such as numbness, anemia, and palpitation.
11) Sexual disorders like impotence or dysfunction.
Contact us for more information.